Only For You (the dark) Only For You (the dark)

Decent beat

oI like it but in my opinion, the drums clash with the samples. Its Ok to keep the deep bass drum but, maybe layer a lighter kick drum over with not as much bass for it. and as for the snap, you just have to lay off the reverb a little bit. but other than that you're off to a good start.

randomheckler responds:

i think i should ease up on the reverb and use the deep bass kick with the snaps and use a different one for the rest. but thanks for the advice:)

Coco Jambo RMX [T-Free] [C89] Coco Jambo RMX [T-Free] [C89]

NICE

Nice remix but maybe you should try to put a reverb effect on your clap to make your drums POP. Just a suggestion

Caine1989 responds:

Well actually i did, but its not loud enough ey? lol thank u for review!^^

Finally Distorted Finally Distorted

pretty solid song

The Intro wasn't the best but i kept on listening to the song. I was glad i did because the synths in the main part of the song were really good.

Herbivorous Dinosaur Attack Herbivorous Dinosaur Attack

yeah

This is what im talking about.

Dark Forest Shadow Life Dark Forest Shadow Life

Almost a finished song...

A decent concept just it needs some umph! to it. I don't think its a finished song. Maybe if you spent some time on changing some stuff to it, it would be. And Intro is a little long like you said. Just mix some stuff up like fade left to right or change the drums a bit. Check out my stuff youll see what i mean.

YOU-TEE-IGH responds:

I completely agree, but again its a really old song and my new songs are more complex.

The Killabotix The Killabotix

Pretty Decent

Overall good song I would of done two things though. Put a pad in and like you said put a better bass in maybe a little higher and more squarish.

Requiem for a dream remix '09 Requiem for a dream remix '09

Good job

Pretty good remix i was actually thinking about doing this piece next. Good job keeping the feel of the song still in it.

DSK666 responds:

Thanx im glad someone actually likes some music i create. and im glad you like it.

Tetris is the Best Tetris is the Best

Hey bro

I challenge you to a tetris remix-off what do you say?

Bobox responds:

Good idea, but I don't have time for stuff like that, hope you make some good tunes though ;)